Thursday, March 22, 2007

Bum Rush The Charts Today

Well, today's the day! The day to go to iTunes and download the song "Mine Again" by Black Lab and see if an indie social media effort can take this song to #1 on the iTunes sales chart for the day. I'm gonna go buy it and see what happens. If nothing, I'm going back in my den for the rest of the year.

If the effort does makes news, well... who knows, maybe I'll be inspired to keep on bloggin'. After all, PodCamp Atlanta went right up the Technorati rankings, and we hardly expected that. So who knows what'll happen today! Let's make it a good one for Black Lab. The song's pretty and bittersweet, just the way I like 'em. You, of course, will have to decide for yourself if Mine Again is one you'd want for your iPod. (FYI... Black Lab will donate their portion of today's sales to a college scholarship fund.)

Here's more on the below clip if you need it. Now BumRushTheCharts!


No comments: