Thursday, March 01, 2007

Big Media Stops To Assist Stranded Blogger

In what could very well be another shot in the media revolution, I just had an AJC reporter email me to correct a glaring error on my blog. You eagle-eye fellow bloggers, that would be me too, never caught that I'd written "Bob Woodward" all over a blog post instead of "Bob Woodruff." (And yeah, I had to go in and re-order some posts, so if things look weird upon your return to the SGR, it's because I had to delete the original "Bob Woodward" post and replace it with "Woodruff." Screwed up the timeline for the day.)

Boy, do I feel like a total chump. So much for our editorial system of checks and balances here in the blogosphere. Gotta get bailed out by MSM. Hummmpppphhh.

Oh well. You get what you pay for around here. Or maybe they just read Leonard's open letter and decided to "open source" their copy editing skills! Whatever, I'm grateful that someone on the AJC payroll even took 30 seconds to e-mail a blogger. Of course, I'd prefer that he'd posted a comment, but I'll take what I can get.

One email at a time... (Email -- so last century.)

3 comments:

Vic said...

Yea, lighten up on the AJC Grayson, we can tackle the evil empire from another angle.

In the meantime, i would like to offer you an exclusive on the solving of the greatest mystery in the history of Georiga blogging. Yes, i humbly solved it at the Taste of Macon at the old Train Depot on Central Avenue in ATL tonight. And made a new friend in the process.

Tell me where to email the picture, it's almost self explanatory but i'll leave our adoring audience with three words until our friend reveals all of the details.

final/si/entonces

VictoratGaImproper

Grayson: Atlanta, GA said...

Hon, "lightening up" is not my job. People pay me tons of good money to rant and stress. I can't let 'em down. So you do all the lightening, okay? I'll keep it heavy here on the SGR.

All photos should go to:
spaceygracey@bellsouth.net

Amber Rhea said...

Well, I didn't see your post until just now, and it came through my RSS reader already corrected. So that's my reason.