Friday, November 16, 2007

The Alcove With Mark Molaro

How do you find compelling new news shows in the clutter of The Information Age? Well, sometimes they find you! In this case, I discovered The Alcove With Mark Molaro via Facebook.

I'd joined a Facebook group, Fans of PBS, and Mark Molaro messaged me a personal note about his interview show, which I watch on Blip.tv. Browsing through his interviews, I was delighted to find one with one of my longtime favorite journalists, Maria Hinojosa, speaking here about her horrifying, yet hopeful PBS NOW documentary, Child Brides, Stolen Lives. Watch that interview here now.

(I'd embed the video here, but Blogger doesn't like Blip embed code, for reasons I've yet to figure out.)

1 comment:

Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Just browsing the internet. Very interesting blog. Great read.