Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Meow Mix

Women! Whatcha gonna do with 'em besides f-'em? They're just too catty and too liberal. Silly us. Here's an excellent column on women opinionists, or lack thereof in the mainstream media.

Lemme just let anyone who reads this in on a little secret: I've contributed "guest" op-eds to the local papers here for about seven years now. I've long lost count of the actual number, but it's up there with total wackos like Susan Estrich fer sure. And I'm just a little bit over being dumbed-down to chronic "guest" status. (Oops. Is my "cattiness" showing? Oh let me apologize immediately. I'm sooooo sorry.)

So if anyone who gives a flying "f" has 3 seconds outta their non-political, busy schedules to give me, please shoot the Op/Ed editor, David Beasley, at the AJC an e-mail asking that they consider running my work on a regular basis. He's at: dbeasley@ajc.com. Call me totally insane for wanting to be a regular, liberal opinionist at a major daily, but hey, what do I know? I'm just a girl.

No comments: