Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pimps and Hos

This Mark Halperin/ABC News quote just made me roll out laughing, as I mention in a comment here where I found it. Thanks for the tip, Doug.

As an economic model, if you want to thrive like Fox News Channel, you want to have a future, you better make sure conservatives find your product appealing.

It's a hoot not so much because he's such a total ho; rather, it's funny because I can't think of a single lifelong MSM political reporter who would know an "economic model" if it hit 'em upside the head. Oh they know ratings and polls and all that kinda data, but that's about it, hon.

I don't have the heart to tell him there's a slight difference out here in the real world between ratings and economic realities. What a joke! Keep it coming, blow hards. I'm almost there.