Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It Takes A Marketeer?

I gotta wonder what the Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association means when they start talking about "media." I'd like to go and find out but I doubt I'll make this "lecture" tonight. Maybe some of you can go and report back?

Event: AiMA - Bridging the Gap Between Traditional and Online Media
Atlanta Interactive Marketing Assoc.
What: Lecture
Host: Atlanta Interactive Marketing Assoc
When: Tonight, July 25 at 6:30pm
Where: GLCC

Details and RSPV here.

1 comment:

Sandi K. Solow said...

This was really about how three companies executed campaigns using various online and offline channels. "Media" didn't refer to anything that might attend a press conference.

Thank you again for the time you've given to VOX. I was excited to see your Twitter about involving The Urban Reporter.