Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wilson's Got A Brand New Site!

Oh yeah, this is the good stuff. Lawyer Wilson Smith's brand-new site is live and good to go, a Georgia noteables podcast-interview Who's Who directory. What Is Goin' On is the most timely, comprehensive and in-depth media-of-any-kind offering in Georgia right now, other than a few assorted blogs of course, and the new site was put together by Amber and Rusty.

Wilson is now seriously What IS Goin' On -- in GA and elsewhere. And yeah, I can't resist the temptation to "prolink" (that's my new verb for the new media PR way of "promoting with links") one of my morning chats with Wilson right here.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shark Girl said...

He does have a nice site, but then, it's been months since I've seen his site and I forgot what it looked like.

Guess I have to spend more time on his site. Thanks for the post. I had forgotten about his site.