Monday, January 15, 2007

Start The Clock

Countdown to The Shins' new release, Wincing The Night Away... only 8 more days to go. I cannot freakin' wait. The best part? Imagining who I'd fuck for the first time while listening to that for the first time. The sound. The intensity. The lingerie. (Always black.) The wine? Beer? Oh wow. Girls get OFF on that kinda thing.

And WolfeMan, if you didn't live in bf Brazil (where you're likely getting more than your fair share already) and didn't have really bad hair, you'd be on the short list fer sure.

2 comments:

William K Wolfrum said...

Too bad we're so far south. My sultry Brasilian wife is totally into hanging out, listening to music and having threesomes.

--WKW

Grayson: Atlanta, GA said...

And too bad I don't do married men. Never have, never will. Heck, I've never even dated a colleague. Not that I'm a prude, it's just not right to move on another woman's territory, nor to complicate one's own turf with strife and nervousness. Mix metaphors either.