Thursday, May 31, 2007

What Planet Did I Land On?

So I went to see this man about a dog. A Social Media Club dog. And came up with a not so nice pat on the head. I am still feeling like the dirtiest whore on the planet for having sitted through the whole mainstream media "presentation" at WSB just smiling and nodding. Just like a good, stupid southern girl is taught to do.

Rusty, Amber and my post-spin rooftop podcast on the utter and endless bullshit is here. I am still shaking my head with astonishment that I let myself be led so far down that yellow brick road.

4 comments:

griftdrift said...

Who was in the audience?

Grayson: Atlanta, GA said...

About 10 other folks, the only other person I knew besides Rusty and Amber was Dave Coustan from Earthlink.

griftdrift said...

Can't wait for the APC!

Vic said...

somebody help me find a quick cut & paste version of the definition of persecution complex, please.